VetsNorth will once again be opening its doors with an exciting couple of days of CPD in Manchester on 21st and 22nd June. We’ve taken a look at the programme and have come up with a few suggestions of what to see
17 May 2017
VetsNorth will once again be opening its doors with an exciting couple of days of CPD in Manchester on 21st and 22nd June. The conference is being held at the AJ Bell Stadium in Manchester and is open to vets, nurses, receptionists and practice managers.
At just £159 for the full 2 days, including a 6 months subscription to Bitesize CPD, you must agree it’s outstanding value.
We’ve taken a look at the full programme and have come up with a few suggestions of what to see.
1. Infectious diseases of rabbits and rodents
Presented by Molly Varga at 11.20-12.10pm
2. A review of respiratory and cardio-respiratory diseases affecting rabbits and small mammals
Presented by Molly Varga at 3.35-4.25pm
3. Nursing clinics for rabbits and other small mammals
Presented by Molly Varga at 10.05-10.55am
4. The role of veterinary nurses in the end-of-life care of pets
Presented by Libby Sheridan at 2.25-3.15pm
5. The challenges of dealing with exotic species in practice
Presented by Craig Tessyman at 3.35pm-4.25pm
6. Advanced management of acute pain: using fentanyl in clinical practice
Presented by Jo Murrell at 10.05-10.55am
7. Management of the hospitalised chronic pain patient
Presented by Gwen Covey-Crump at 11.20-12.10pm
8. What is it when it’s not a fracture? Imaging other bone diseases
Presented by Chris Warren-Smith at 2.25-3.15pm