1. Breeders must be aged 18 years or over to join the programme.
2. Breeding bitches must be under the care of a registered veterinary surgeon and have received a health check during pregnancy.
3. Breeders register their bitch when she is pregnant to order their discounted Burgess food to feed her from the 5th week of her pregnancy and during lactation and to receive weekly advice emails.
4. Product information pack and voucher per puppy (up to 10 per litter) can be ordered free of charge when breeders register a new litter using our online tool (Max 1 offer per household per year).
5. Breeders can order discounted Burgess Sensitive Puppy food via the online tool.
6. Product information pack and voucher must be passed onto new owners of the breeder's puppies.
7. Vouchers should be redeemed through normal retail channels.
8. Breeders must not register themselves or family members as new puppy owners and cannot take advantage of the promotions dedicated to new puppy owners.
9. Burgess Pet Care has the right to suspend or terminate membership at any time.
10. Burgess Pet Care reserve the right to change the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. The maximum value of product available to order through the programme is £250.00.